• High Performance
• Scalable, long range wireless sensor networks up to 2 km
• Lossless data throughput under most operating conditions
• Ease of Use
• Rapid deployment with wireless framework
• Low power consumption allows extended use.
• Remotely configure nodes, acquire and view sensor data with Node Commander®.
• Optional web-based SensorCloud™ interface optimizes data storage, viewing, and analysis.
• Easy integration via comprehensive SDK
• Cost Effective
• Out-of-the box wireless sensing solution reduces development and deployment time.
The SG-Link® -LXRS® is a small, low-power, two-channel analog input sensor node with many sampling options.
One differential and one single-ended analog input channel and an internal temperature sensor
Ideal for remote and long term measurement of many Wheatstone bridge and analog-type sensors including: strain, force, torque, pressure, acceleration, vibration, magnetic field, displacement and geophones
Supports continuous, burst, and event-triggered sampling and datalogging to internal memory
User-programmable sample rates up to 4096 Hz
IP65/66 environmental enclosures available