• One differential and one single-ended analog input channel and an internal temperature sensor
• Ideal for remote and long term measurement of many Wheatstone bridge and analog-type sensors including: strain, force, torque, pressure, acceleration, vibration, magnetic field, displacement and geophones
• Supports continuous, burst, and event-triggered sampling and datalogging to internal memory
• User-programmable sample rates up to 4096 Hz
• Comprehensive SDK and OEM form factor for rapid integration
• Simultaneously transmit real-time data and log to memory
The SG-Link®-OEM-LXRS® is a small, wireless, low-cost, extended range, two-channel analog input sensor node ready for OEM integration.
Wireless Simplicity, Hardwired Reliability
Scalable, long range wireless sensor networks up to 2 km
Lossless data throughput under most operating conditions
Ease of Use
Rapid deployment with wireless framework
Low power consumption allows extended use.
Wide range of sample rates and duty cycles
Optional web-based SensorCloud™ interface optimizes data storage, viewing, and analysis.
Out-of-the box wireless sensing solution reduces development and deployment time.