• On-board triaxial, or external single axis MEMS accelerometer with up to +/-200 g measurement range
• Wireless framework is ideal for measuring vibration, and acceleration in remote applications.
• High resolution data with 16-bit A/D converter
• >User-programmable sample rates up to 10 KHz
• Transmit real-time data or log to memory.
• Small, lightweight IP67 enclosure
The G-Link2™ -LXRS® is a ruggedized wireless sensor node with high-speed sampling and optional integrated three-axis accelerometer or external single-axis accelerometer.
Wireless Simplicity, Hardwired Reliability
Node-to-node synchronization up to ±32 microseconds
Scalable, long range wireless sensor networks up to 2 km
User-programmable filters for optimized anti-aliasing
Ease of Use
Internal or external accelerometer option for installation versatility
Remotely configure nodes, acquire and view sensor data with Node Commander®.
Optional web-based SensorCloud™ interface optimizes data storage, viewing, and analysis.
Easy integration via comprehensive SDK
Out-of-the box wireless sensing solution reduces development and deployment time.