• Vigor Technology
• Low cost, high performance, suitable for batch application
• 50Hz refresh rate, 10Hz response frequency
• ±0.2% cross-axis error
• Available to horizontal, vertical, headstand
• 9~36VDC power supply
• Sensing elements survive to 1500g shock while operating
SST20 inclinometer based on Vigor’s advanced tilt measurement technology, to meet with low cost, high reliability and volume application, performs high performance-cost ratio.
SST20 employed most universal & mass-produced components, casting aluminum alloy house, universal high reliability M12-5pin industrial connector; full epoxy seal with IP69K protection, auto-test/calibration equipment which not only ensure delivery speed, also keep the consistency of goods.
Thanks for Vigor engineers, they adopt advanced technologies as:
– CAE/EDA simulation;
– Modal test for both housing and PCB to eliminate resonance due to vibration;
– Comprehensive performance & function test for component & firmware;
– Calibration technology based on SST300 high accuracy inclinometer;
– Refer MIL/ EN/ ISO/IEC standards to enhance SST20 durability & reliability.
SST20 support remote diagnosis without disassembling. MTBF more than 10 years per time. Can work in 10m submersible depth long time and has better EMC ability.
SST20 output RS485/CAN/CANOpen and Voltage/Current signals. Better power management to meet with automotive /truck/vehicle application without regulated power.
OEM service is available with calibrated PCBA or MIL qualified.