• LORD Microstrain 3DM-GX4-15™
• High performance
• Dual on-board processors
• Fully calibrated
• Temperature compensated
• Smallest and lightest industrial AHRS available
The 3DM-GX4-15™ is a miniature industrial-grade inertial measurement unit (IMU) and vertical reference unit (VRU) with high noise immunity, and exceptional performance.
• High performance integrated MEMS sensor technology provide direct and computed IMU and VRU outputs in a small package.
• Triaxial accelerometer, gyroscope, temperature sensors, and a pressure altimeter achieve the best combination of measurement qualities.
• Dual on-board processors run a sophisticated Adaptive Kalman Filter (AKF) for excellent static and dynamic inclination estimates and inertial measurements.
Best in Class Performance
Fully calibrated, temperature compensated, and mathematically aligned to an orthogonal coordinate system for highly accurate outputs
Bias tracking, error estimation, threshold flags, and adaptive noise, magnetic, and gravitational field modeling allow for fine tuning to conditions in each application.
High performance, low drift gyros with noise density of 0.005°/sec/√Hz and VRE of 0.001°/s/g2RMS
Smallest and lightest industrial AHRS available
Ease of Use
User-defined sensor-to-vehicle frame transformation
Easy integration via comprehensive SDK
Common protocol with the 3DM-GX3® and 3DM-RQ1- 45™ sensor families for easy migration
Out-of-the box solution reduces development time.