• LORD TC-Link® -1CH -LXRS®
• Node-to-node synchronization up to ±32 microseconds
• Support for hundreds of simultaneous sampling wireless sensor nodes
• Lossless data throughput under most operating conditions
• Extended wireless communication range to 2km
• Rapid deployment with wireless framework
• Standard miniature thermocouple blade connector
• Remotely configure nodes, acquire and view sensor data with Node Commander®.
• Easy integration via comprehensive SDK
The TC-Link® -1CH -LXRS® is a miniature, specialized wireless sensor node designed for data acquisition from standard thermocouples.
Standard mini thermocouple input and an embedded cold junction temperature compensation sensor
On-board linearization algorithms are software programmable to support a wide range of thermocouple types, including J, K, N, R, S, T, E, and B
Small form factor, low power consumption, and wireless framework optimizes deployment in remote and long-term monitoring applications.
High resolution data with 24-bit A/D converter
Simultaneously transmit real-time data and log to memory.