• LORD TC-Link® -6CH -LXRS®
• Node-to-node synchronization up to ±32 microseconds
• Support for hundreds of simultaneous sampling wireless sensor nodes
• Lossless data throughput under most operating condition
• Extended wireless communication range to 2kms
• Rapid deployment with wireless framework
• Standard miniature thermocouple blade connectors
• Remotely configure nodes, acquire and view sensor data with Node Commander®.
• Easy integration via comprehensive SDK
The TC-Link® -6CH -LXRS® is a specialized node designed for synchronous, lossless data acquisition from up to six standard thermocouples.
Six standard mini thermocouple inputs, an embedded cold junction temperature compensation sensor, and optional integrated relative humidity sensor.
On-board linearization algorithms are software programmable to support a wide range of thermocouple types, including J, K, N, R, S, T, E, and B.
High resolution data with 24-bit A/D converter.
Simultaneously transmit real-time data and log to memory.
IP65/66 environmental enclosures available.