- Over 20 years of experience readily available to assist our customers with both new and standard sensor/transducer applications.
- Broad product range with exhaustive capacity range to suit each and every application.
- In-house ability. Every part is shipped out of our Irvine facility.
- One manufacturing plant that has streamlined the entire sensor/transducer development with a fully supported Machine Shop, Production Laboratory, Calibration Laboratory, Engineering Testing Laboratory, and Engineering Department.
- Located in Irvine, Orange County, which is considered one of the most prominent business communities in the nation.
- Engineering Technicians available to support you even after your warranty has expired.
- 24 hour online support readily available.
Technology & Innovation
Providing solutions for over 16 years has brought with it a wealth of experience. However, experience can often lead a company to use the same approach over and over. Our focus has always been to towards balancing our efforts to consider traditional means while embracing new methods in advancing sensor/transducer technology.
Like its very own U.N., FUTEK has prided itself in working with so many different cultures, yet conforming to a unique vision that is shared by all of its team members. Finding a balance between all origins has helped us evolve our approach as a successful solutions company.
We expect each and everyone one of us to act within the highest ethical standards. We expect this from ourselves, our alliances, business partners, customers, and team members. We expect this in every action by every member associated with FUTEK. WE expect that you expect this level of commitment from us.
With over 50 employees FUTEK certainly operates as a professional business, yet it remains committed to its true family nature. Regardless of size, FUTEK is committed to uphold the family values that it was founded upon.
LSB200 Miniature Load Cell Presentation