• Modbus RTU or ASCII interface (RS232/RS485)
• Gathers data from up to 100 transmitters
• Stores data which can be requested by a Modbus system
• Quick and easy to install
• Wireless configuration
• Licence free 2.4 GHz radio
• Wireless range of up to 800 m (2,600 ft)
• External power supply (9-32 Volts)
• Waterproof to IP67
The T24-GW1 is a wireless Modbus gateway that provides a simple interface for users to gather data from up to 100 transmitters in a T24 network. The T24-GW1 uses either the standard Modbus interface RTU* protocol or a simple ASCII protocol.
The wireless telemetry Modbus gateway offers some simple commands available to wake, sleep, and keep awake T24 transmitters.
The licence free 2.4 GHz direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS) radio telemetry technology offers high integrity, error free communications which can co-exist with other wireless technologies such as Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and Zigbee®. ETSI, FCC and IC approvals.